fot

Re: [Fot] K Cup

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] K Cup
From: SCOTT JANZEN via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 08:19:19 -0400
Cc: Friends of Triumph <FOT@autox.team.net>
A crew member is easy for any racer to add - just go to Motorsports.com as
though you are registering and click through until you get to crew.
However, when racers run out of their free crew passes (two, I think) $25 gets
anyone in for the whole weekend as a spectator and they can go anywhere crew
can go.

Sent from my mobile device