fot

Re: [Fot] Debris Flag

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Debris Flag
From: Duncan Charlton via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2015 23:10:54 -0500
--===============1805180508160056206==
 boundary="------------030201050007050801040501"

--------------030201050007050801040501

Slippery, too!
Duncan
(Texas)

On 5/5/15 6:47 PM, Walter Hollowell via Fot wrote:

> This past weekend was good racing for me and my TR6 at my racing club,
> Southwest Motorsport , www.swms.org <http://www.swms.org>,.
>
> My ran super strong with no mechanical issues. I came in 4^th place in
> the trophy race on Saturday and 2^nd place on
>
> Sunday beating the Porsche 911s and a quick Datsun 510. A funny thing
> happened during the qualifying race on Saturday.
>
> Corner 6 is a 180 degree right hander and a corner worker was waving
> debris flag there and there was another debris flag at corner 12 which
> is a 3^rd gear
>
> Left hand sweeper which is taken flat out (if you have the guts). As
> I?m in traffic doing more laps I?m looking for car parts or a tool laying
>
> In the track at these two corners but I never did see anything. I did
> see what looked like a dead prairie dog or something just before
> corner six
>
> But I found out later that I was wrong. It turned out that two rattle
> snakes decided to try to make it across the track during the
> qualifying race but neither one made it. The one in corner 12 was
> small 2 or 3 feet long but the one just before corner 6 was larger,
> almost 6 feet.
>
> Now that is a real road hazard.
>
> Walt Hollowell
>
> Albuquerque, New Mexico

--------------030201050007050801040501

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
    Slippery, too!<br>
    Duncan<br>
    (Texas)<br>
      Fot wrote:<br>
      type="cite">
        charset=windows-1252">
        medium)">
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
        {font-family:Calibri;
        panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
        {margin:0in;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        font-size:11.0pt;
        font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:blue;
        text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:purple;
        text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
        {mso-style-type:personal-compose;
        font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
        color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
        {mso-style-type:export-only;
        font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
        {size:8.5in 11.0in;
        margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
        {page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
          and my TR6 at my racing club, Southwest Motorsport , <a
            moz-do-not-send="true" href="http://www.swms.org";>www.swms.org</a>,.
          <o:p></o:p></p>
          issues. I came in 4<sup>th</sup> place in the trophy race on
          Saturday and 2<sup>nd</sup> place on<o:p></o:p></p>
          Datsun 510. A funny thing happened during the qualifying race
          on Saturday. <o:p></o:p></p>
          corner worker was waving debris flag there and there was
          another debris flag at corner 12 which is a 3<sup>rd</sup>
          gear<o:p></o:p></p>
          (if you have the guts). As I?m in traffic doing more laps I?m
          looking for car parts or a tool laying <o:p></o:p></p>
          never did see anything. I did see what looked like a dead
          prairie dog or something just before corner six<o:p></o:p></p>
          turned out that two rattle snakes decided to try to make it
          across the track during the qualifying race but neither one
          made it. The one in corner 12 was small 2 or 3 feet long but
          the one just before corner 6 was larger, almost 6 feet.<o:p></o:p></p>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.fot-racing.com";>http://www.fot-racing.com</a>

href="http://www.team.net/archive";>http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.team.net/forums";>http://www.team.net/forums</a>

</pre>

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com