fot

Re: [Fot] I have not recieved any emails in quite a while

To: Rick Parent <rick.parent@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] I have not recieved any emails in quite a while
From: Bob Kramer via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 14:09:35 +0000
Cc: Rick Parent via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
No, absolutely not. The world is a mess, ISIS, OPEC. MSNBC, FOX and the IRS are
screwing everything up for us. Rain, tell me about it. Too much in one place
not enough in others. Stop watering you sidewalks and curbs already. Cable TX,
or Dish? We can't win. My new GMC pickup has a fabric on the seats that should
come on tape rollers for Jennifer Aniston's black dresses. Maybe she can roll
around on my seats to get her cat's hair off her dress? Can you believe it,
Batman, was such a nerd as a kid.

No, everything is not OK. I'm glad we race Triumphs to free up the mind from
all this crap.

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com

fot@autox.team.net