fot

[Fot] FGR update

To: Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] FGR update
From: Jason Ostrowski via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 12:01:02 -0500
To whom it may concern:
I have wished to discuss all the cool stuff we have done to the #69 in
preparation for the Kastner Cup. Let's just say we went a little crazy on the
prep work for this years big race.
Fresh motor, with new Venolia pistons. Complete competition head and valve job.
A bit more pop up this time will give us the most compression we have had yet.
In theory we should be fast?
Brian has completely rewired the car, and we sourced some new (old) gauges that
may actually work.
Most of the mechanicals were disassembled; rebushed, cleaned, painted and made
more awesome.
So the good news is we should be in good shape for performance if I can get
everything put back together before the flag falls.
I finally have the bottom half of the motor in the car and am proceeding with
the extensive final assembly.
There have been quite a few delays and fails including but not limited to...
A) the case of the puffy piston rings.
B) the mystery of the lost distributor drive gear.
C) if I were a clutch centering tool; where would I hide.
To take on all those killer gt6's and the rest of the master tuners we will be
bringing our best...
So long as I can manage to get the parts from the bin to the bomb.
Running out of time, but the passion keeps me going.
See you all there.
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
1969 Triumph GT6+ race cars