fot

Re: [Fot] Canadian Historic GP at Mosport June 2015

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Canadian Historic GP at Mosport June 2015
From: Yellow04 via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 09:45:17 -0400
What I find so cool about Mosport is every time they have a new racing legend
speak at the dinner, the first thing out of their mouths is "this is my
favorite track". No wonder it's mine, too.

This TR/MG challenge deal that Russ put together is another bonus to drive the
best track in North America, even more track time!!! VARAC is a great club,
clean competitive drivers. The border crossing is a no-brainer.

I hope a bunch of you guys can join us!

Henry Frye
New Yellow

fot@autox.team.net