fot

Re: [Fot] Fw: Ignition wires?

To: Jim Gray <toodamnfunky@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fw: Ignition wires?
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 08:28:36 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: 'FOT List Triumph' <fot@autox.team.net>

Jim brings up a good point - whether you buy Accel or MSD or whatever,
it's best if you find a race buddie or two that use the same setup you
have. That way when you need to fab a wire late at night at the track you
can find the proper crimping die (or have it in your bag of tricks)

I leave all the leftover stuff in a box in my truck so it's always there.

Regards,
rml
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive