fot

[Fot] Kastner Cup 2015 DVD

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2015 DVD
From: John <bfcc@hotmail.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 10:39:54 +0000

--_c9bfad72-96a4-41cf-8057-8825dc492531_

I just wanted to give you all an update with regards to the progress of thi=
s very extensive video production.  Currently I've just completed the first=
 rough cut and will be putting it all together and having a critical look l=
ater today.  It certainly looks very good in the editing software but I'm b=
eing cautious because it is so big I doubt there's a computer powerful enou=
gh to be able to run it through well enough to display it properly.  In ord=
er to do that I need to compile it=2C join it all together and watch it as =
a master AVI file.

The race looks terrific thanks to the use of multiple in-car cameras and th=
ree track side cameras.  There is a lot going on all the time and despite u=
sing split screen techniques (up to four camera views concurrently) it's no=
t possible to include every single piece of action that went on=2C particul=
arly after the very frenetic re-start.  The only part of the race that has =
been edited is of all the cars lined up in the pit lane following the black=
 flag.  And yes=2C we do see the TR6 spin off onto the tyre wall.

About 150 hours solid editing time has gone into this so far.  I need a vac=
ation!

John C.
                                          =

--_c9bfad72-96a4-41cf-8057-8825dc492531_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
 update with regards to the progress of this very extensive video productio=
n.&nbsp=3B Currently I've just completed the first rough cut and will be pu=
tting it all together and having a critical look later today.&nbsp=3B It ce=
rtainly looks very good in the editing software but I'm being cautious beca=
use it is so big I doubt there's a computer powerful enough to be able to r=
un it through well enough to display it properly.&nbsp=3B In order to do th=
at I need to compile it=2C join it all together and watch it as a master AV=
I file.<br><br>The race looks terrific thanks to the use of multiple in-car=
 cameras and three track side cameras.&nbsp=3B There is a lot going on all =
the time and despite using split screen techniques (up to four camera views=
 concurrently) it's not possible to include every single piece of action th=
at went on=2C particularly after the very frenetic re-start.&nbsp=3B The on=
ly part of the race that has been edited is of all the cars lined up in the=
 pit lane following the black flag.&nbsp=3B And yes=2C we do see the TR6 sp=
in off onto the tyre wall.<br><br>About 150 hours solid editing time has go=
                =

--_c9bfad72-96a4-41cf-8057-8825dc492531_--

--===============3802292916314217514==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive