fot

[Fot] The DVD is ready!

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] The DVD is ready!
From: John <bfcc@hotmail.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 17:10:03 +0000

--_1d6e5dfe-3e3d-42bc-a4d5-6fa713715938_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DIQ6h1u_kkCU

The full details are on www.triumphdvd.co.uk where you will find a whole bu=
nch of stills from the video which - in addition to the preview trailer - w=
ill give you a pretty good idea of what to expect.  A lot of time has gone =
into it so I hope you all think it's TRific.

If you've had something form my web site previously I hope you've kept the =
link to the previous customer page but if not drop me an email and I'll sen=
d it through again.

I haven't heard from everyone who let me use their in-car cameras so could =
Paul King=2C Tony Drews=2C Mike Moore=2C Jeff Clark and Mike Munson please =
let me have their postal addresses so a finished copy can be sent gratis.

Most people receiving this email and wanting a copy of the DVD will be in N=
orth America so in case you have any trouble with the PayPal buttons on my =
web site this link should take you straight there - https://www.paypal.com/=
cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=3D_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=3DG75SF3WNTNERY

John C.
                                          =

--_1d6e5dfe-3e3d-42bc-a4d5-6fa713715938_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
om/watch?v=3DIQ6h1u_kkCU" target=3D"_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
.co.uk" target=3D"_blank">www.triumphdvd.co.uk</a> where you will find a wh=
ole bunch of stills from the video which - in addition to the preview trail=
er - will give you a pretty good idea of what to expect.&nbsp=3B A lot of t=
ime has gone into it so I hope you all think it's TRific.<br><br>If you've =
had something form my web site previously I hope you've kept the link to th=
e previous customer page but if not drop me an email and I'll send it throu=
gh again.<br><br>I haven't heard from everyone who let me use their in-car =
cameras so could Paul King=2C Tony Drews=2C Mike Moore=2C Jeff Clark and Mi=
ke Munson please let me have their postal addresses so a finished copy can =
be sent gratis.<br><br>Most people receiving this email and wanting a copy =
of the DVD will be in North America so in case you have any trouble with th=
e PayPal buttons on my web site this link should take you straight there - =
ed_button_id=3DG75SF3WNTNERY" target=3D"_blank">https://www.paypal.com/cgi-=
bin/webscr?cmd=3D_s-xclick&amp=3Bhosted_button_id=3DG75SF3WNTNERY</a><br><b=

--_1d6e5dfe-3e3d-42bc-a4d5-6fa713715938_--

--===============7167027984271945212==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive