fot

Re: [Fot] Wheels(Panasport)

To: Todd Redmond <alfetta95@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Wheels(Panasport)
From: Mike Munson <fasttrs@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 11:07:31 -0500
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Be forewarned, Panasport wheels design has changed!
The ultra-lights are no longer available. They have redesigned them they say
for more clearance for bigger caliper. They moved the mass (spokes) to the
outside of the wheel. They also no longer have steel inserts at the lug mating
surface. So, they made them cheaper, heavier and more expensive. I could have
bought 2, 1/2 sets of Rotas for what I paid for this set.

Mike Munson
#28 EP TR6

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com