fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 High speed driveline vibration

To: <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>, <malaboge@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 High speed driveline vibration
From: "Jim Gray" <toodamnfunky@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 06:58:14 -0600
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Thread-index: AdCoLE7uWeLLP6suT7+rvBu1cjIiPwABtwSw s=q20140121; t=1434459355; bh=9XfgpmigK/gSd2idzHK8KvtKK4p47XCMQRPQ2cOtjec=; h=Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=jju8Pn/Gwb4k5KAM0daKuxKDoWEIIAKU7QdYfmHOD/vmUFzkpkiPpqL8r5Ktz1Luj p8RSyI1uJxnPyKC3VQjjshkYi8AhmT6IiS/TsCPafk+b3XdDwr/I5aqrp9S4qQlp6O 6YkroNe08aaopmQ29yAWAy1+QYJEc4P+zUBueT9gbnNwNT2L/cV1mjWJ9CYyAwMFrU K9m6zAt8fDImd9vRmXBu/ebP4IVr2ob/XjpIMks7UE27/ZrqTW7vFVhGEhEbHeXFfE f635Y5UO3ctgq/s6ahnYhPgPMFu9pq8BZrFwVNIMreaDiDwWcKAwwrEUgGeXn83yvZ KZNhyHdgRyRUA==
I have verified all the driveshaft and trans mount bolts are tight. I use a
J type OD and I haven't been able to find a trans mount for the J type in
this car. I believe they are available for the early tr6 and TR250.
Even though I don't believe yet it's the trans mount I would still look at
a better trans mount than I currently have. Does anyone know if the trans
mounts were the same from the IRS 4A frame to the TR250 /early TR6 ?
I'm still hoping my driveshaft is either out of phase or simply out of
balance.
jim g