fot

Re: [Fot] Quaife for Spitfire/GT6

To: 'FOT list' <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Quaife for Spitfire/GT6
From: Yellow04 <yellow04@tr4racer.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 08:19:11 -0400
About 5 minutes of sleuthing about the Internet shows the domain names
tractionconcepts.com and phantomgrip.com are registered to the same address in
Florida. It appears John Brown, the owner, shut down phantomgrip.com and is now
trying to sell the same units under a different name.

Gee, I wonder why...