fot

Re: [Fot] The Bad Part Two

To: "marty" <trmarty@hotmail.com>, "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] The Bad Part Two
From: "Bill Tobin" <william.tobin31@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 16:16:30 -0400

--===============7019100543749431375==
 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0209_01D0BD87.472ED2F0"

------=_NextPart_000_0209_01D0BD87.472ED2F0
        charset="iso-8859-1"

So you're the guy?!
We were on the grid and heard about the wrecker being needed to pull out =
the flatbed.
Then the rains came.
No biggie, it's part of the fun. But it was kind of slick out there.
Glad you're OK; cars can be fixed.
Nice seeing all the Triumph guys there at PittRace. It will be a must-do =
in the future.
Too bad Scott had a problem; when I saw his car sitting on the grass =
(mud!) at the top of the hill I thought it might be serious.
There were a few glitches over the weekend but overall it was a good =
weekend.
Cheers, Bill
  ----- Original Message -----=20