fot

[Fot] Early Spit Distributor

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Early Spit Distributor
From: robertten1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 21:35:24 -0400

------=_Part_51617_426728549.1436837724139

Amici,

Just curious, looking to follow the Comp Prep Book instructions for converting
the factory Delco distributor to mechanical advance only and install a
Pertronix unit.  Yes, I know there are probably better ways to go with lots of
install -n-go options.  So I have the dizzy and have started to work on it and
bought the Pertronix 2 unit.
So my question is ... is there anything left out of the Prep Manual that I
should know that will help insure some success in this endeavor ??

Old school help,
Bob T
'64 Spit GT  Autocrosser
        73  1500 eng.

------=_Part_51617_426728549.1436837724139

converting the factory Delco distributor to mechanical advance only and install
a Pertronix unit. &nbsp;Yes, I know there are probably better ways to go with
lots of install -n-go options. &nbsp;So I have the dizzy and have started to
work on it and bought the Pertronix 2 unit.</div>

should know that will help insure some success in this endeavor ??</div>

&nbsp;1500 eng.</div>

------=_Part_51617_426728549.1436837724139--

--===============6127984070939774930==

fot@autox.team.net