fot

[Fot] We WON! (Not Triumph Related)

To: Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] We WON! (Not Triumph Related)
From: Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 10:04:57 -0500
Thanks for all the emails about support for our Cheetah team over the weekend.
That was great!

We won the whole damn thing! Our hard work and attention to all the details
paid off and some of our faster rivals were beaten by equipment. But not us!
Our Cro-Sal Cheetah roadster was force turning a 2:22.1 in qualifying (103 mph
average speed)
Furthermore, Brian drove a perfect weekend even in heated dices against pro
drivers. One was Jeff Kline (started in an a TR4 in 1965 and went on to race
with Paul Newman and in IMSA GTP) who we finished second to in the qualifying
race.
Brian hung on and drove a perfect run in the Feature Race an finished first
overall!
Top step of the podium at the biggest Vintage race in the Midwest.
We couldn't be happier! Three cheers for Brian and us little guys.That's the
first Major race win for a Cheetah in 50 years since it won the Road America
200
Back in 1965.
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing