fot

Re: [Fot] FW: Racing rod design

To: <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>, "'Marcel Van Mulders'" <van.mulders.marcel@telenet.be>
Subject: Re: [Fot] FW: Racing rod design
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 08:15:19 +0200
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Hi Bob,

I'm sorry to worry you, that wasn't my intention.
But maths doesn't lie. Must be a reason why high volume car producer make all
rods of the same pattern. It would be a lot cheaper to make them a square type
or Carrillo H-beam typ then the I-beam version you find in all cars. I-beam is
the best pattern to handle the forces in an piston engine.

Cheers
Chris