fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 spitting thru Webers - haaaalp!

To: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 spitting thru Webers - haaaalp!
From: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 20:59:22 -0400
Cc: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Tnx Tony.  I neglected to say that the Isky 777 was degrees bang-on.  My first
thought was the cam but am sure it's ok.

It's only had the Webers and I don't have SUs to try.  I am running shorty air
horns (to fit inside the filters).

Valves are set right and no manifold leak detected by spraying carb cleaner
around the manifold.

jim

Fat-thumbed from my iPhone