fot

Re: [Fot] Videos from Grattan last weekend

To: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>, "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Videos from Grattan last weekend
From: John Hasty <jhasty@mhc-law.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 21:06:07 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
From: Fot [fot-bounces@autox.team.net] on behalf of Tony Drews
[tony@tonydrews.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2015 10:56 PM
To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Videos from Grattan last weekend

Sat Race 1 short:
https://youtu.be/CBLllf669XI

Sat Race 2:
https://youtu.be/A0za7x-UAYw

Sat Race 3 (small field):
https://youtu.be/kDs2ZQeEN2U

Sun Race 1 (start 6th, fall back):
https://youtu.be/EuY27iMg2CI

Sun Race 2 (Start @ back, work way up):
https://youtu.be/qm-U9Ag3QB4

Most get boring in the last few laps.  Sunday race 1 is probably the
best to watch.

Cheers, Tony

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission has been sent by a
law firm on a legal matter. It may contain information that is confidential,
privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are not
authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message, any part
of it, or any attachments. If you have received this message in error, please
content and notify the sender immediately of the inadvertent transmission.
There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including
the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication. Thank you
for your cooperation. 11 U.S.C. 528(a)(4) NOTICE. We are a debt relief agency.
We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the federal Bankruptcy Code.