fot

[Fot] Fwd: Eight Inch Wide Steel TR-3 Rims

To: FOT <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fot] Fwd: Eight Inch Wide Steel TR-3 Rims
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 18:37:21 -0600
To send mail to fot@autox.team.net, you send mail to fot@autox.team.net

mjb.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Eight Inch Wide Steel TR-3 Rims
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 19:37:02 -0400
From: wemery7451@aol.com
To: wrong place

Dear FOT,

I have an offer which I seriously doubt if anyone on this list will be
interested in.  I have eight, 8 inch wide steel TR-3 rims.  I raced my first
twenty years using steel rims.  My second twenty four years I raced on
Centerline rims made to my specifications for the slicks, and Panasport rims
for the rain tires.

T. Hoff widened out four of my rims in the 60s.  A few years later, a TR-4
racer working at the same company where I was decided to race another car.  He
sold me four more eight inch wide steel rims for $50.00.

The price for these rims is right.  They are priceless.  In the unlikely chance
that anyone in my area should want any of these rims, they can pick them up at
my house and take them for nothing.  I am not going to mail them.  Is there
anyone in my area building a dune buggy?  I imagine that they will earn me a
few dollars and cents at a scrap yard.

Bill Emery
236 Sleepy Hollow Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15216