fot

[Fot] Elkhart Lake vintage festival

To: Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Elkhart Lake vintage festival
From: Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 23:13:14 -0500
Some well prepped TRs hAve shown up at Road America for this years fall
festival at RA. Including but not limited to the 3's of John S and Jeff Snook;
The 4's of Murphys, Drews, Alexander's, the new owner of Wismer's ole #4. And
the # 6 TR6 Allen W. And a # 53 Morgan with lots of history. All looked good
from afar only time will tell who will be on top as the weekend rolls on... I
will try to post some Triumph updates as the weekend rolls on. We are here with
mad Cheetah goals to win overall in our crazy big car group. But my eyes are on
the Little mighty TRs to put on a good show for the FOT!
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing

Sent from my iPhone
fot@autox.team.net