fot

Re: [Fot] Races at Dijon

To: 'Jason Ostrowski' <jason@multivintage.com>, MadMarx <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Races at Dijon
From: <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 11:47:11 +0000
Cc: 'triumph friends' <fot@autox.team.net>
Chris

I watched the whole thing too. Very entertaining and I love the track. Then,
unexpectedly the next video popped up with an Escort 1600 ripping through the
field at Spa. I left it on first because of the high quality video and then
because I wondered it you were going to be passed by this guy. I watched that
whole race too and I lost track of the 911's he passed. I think he got the
whole field. I think that video is on your feed and it was better than Monday
Night Football (although I caught the last 5 minutes of that game and watched
Detroit fumble the winning touchdown away inches before the goal line.

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com