fot

[Fot] Spitfire ball joint conversion

To: FoTTriumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Spitfire ball joint conversion
From: Mike Harmuth <ofracer@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 16:32:40 -0400

--001a113f97a40acc690521758848

Hello, I just got a call from friend who has a race prep shop. His private
car is a Ginetta, which has Triumph Spitfire front suspension. He'd like to
convert the ball joint into the Heim joint type to make adjustments easier
and more precise.
 Does anyone know of a place that sells the conversion? He's prefer to buy
it as an assembly rather than reinvent the wheel.

thanks

mike h
63 Spit

--001a113f97a40acc690521758848

s a race prep shop. His private car is a Ginetta, which has Triumph Spitfir=
e front suspension. He&#39;d like to convert the ball joint into the Heim j=
oint type to make adjustments easier and more precise.<br>=C2=A0Does anyone=
 know of a place that sells the conversion? He&#39;s prefer to buy it as an=

--001a113f97a40acc690521758848--

--===============5130767053681949320==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com