fot

Re: [Fot] Lucas Sport Coil (gold) - ohms?

To: Bruce Stutzman <stutztr4@gmail.com>, triumph fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Lucas Sport Coil (gold) - ohms?
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 03:39:06 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
That is what I ended up doing. I thought I had not brought my multimeter to the
dyno shop, but it was there in the trailer.  (I thought I had made an error,
but I was mistaken.)

Thanks for all the input and suggestions!

Scott Barr
McCarty Law LLP
(920) 257-2233

Bruce Stutzman <stutztr4@gmail.com> wrote:

Measure the resistance with a multi meter.
Bruce

They work just fine with a Pertronix.

Terry Stetler.