fot

Re: [Fot] Group 44 Car

To: John Hasty <jhasty@mhc-law.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Group 44 Car
From: McKearn McKearn <mckearn2@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 19:25:05 -0600
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>

--001a1134b7660056290523d51d42

We shall see... Panthers O.K.  Scam Newton---NOT

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 4:58 PM, John Hasty <jhasty@mhc-law.com> wrote:

> Ah! The Packers are going down Sunday...I'll be there to see it!
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> mckearn2@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> Sounds like the waiting list for Packer Tickets.
>                     P.J.
>
> On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 9:07 AM, Pierce, Russell <russell.pierce@lpl.com
> My good friend Ronnie Babbitt (who desperately wishes he were part of the
> FOT) suggested we all form an investment group and purchase it. Taking
> turns swapping it around every month you would get to play with it once
> every 29 years.
>
> <image001.jpg>
> Russell A. Pierce
> Wealth Manager/ Retirement Consultant
> 314 Corder Road
> Warner Robins, GA  31088
> (478) 225-6750
> (478) 225-6740 fax
> <image002.png><http://www.facebook.com/griggersfinancial><image003.png><
> http://www.linkedin.com/><image004.jpg><https://twitter.com/GWMLPL>
> Securities offered through LPL Financial
> Member FINRA/SIPC
> Notice Regarding entry of orders
> Do not place orders to buy or sell securities via email or voicemail.
> This and all other time sensitive requests should be placed directly with
> your LPL Representative at (478)-225-6750
> This material is intended for the confidential use of the individual or
> privileged, proprietary, confidential and exempt from disclosure.  If you
> are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the
> material to the intended recipient, you are notified that any
> prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
> notify the sender immediately by telephone and destroy this material
> accordingly.
>
> kkjjk@aol.com>
> Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2015 9:05 AM
> Subject: Re: [Fot] Group 44 Car
>
> Sure wish I had the funds!

015 at 4:58 PM, John Hasty <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:jhasty@m=
blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px=
 #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Ah! The Packers are going down Sunday...I&#39=
;ll be there to see it!<br>
Sent from my iPhone<br>
On Nov 5, 2015, at 2:46 PM, &quot;McKearn McKearn&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mail=
to:mckearn2@gmail.com">mckearn2@gmail.com</a>&lt;mailto:<a href=3D"mailto:m=
ckearn2@gmail.com">mckearn2@gmail.com</a>&gt;&gt; wrote:<br>
Sounds like the waiting list for Packer Tickets.<br>
=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 P.J.<=
br>
On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 9:07 AM, Pierce, Russell &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:russe=
ll.pierce@lpl.com">russell.pierce@lpl.com</a>&lt;mailto:<a href=3D"mailto:r=
ussell.pierce@lpl.com">russell.pierce@lpl.com</a>&gt;&gt; wrote:<br>
My good friend Ronnie Babbitt (who desperately wishes he were part of the F=
OT) suggested we all form an investment group and purchase it. Taking turns=
 swapping it around every month you would get to play with it once every 29=
 years.<br>
&lt;image001.jpg&gt;<br>
Russell A. Pierce<br>
Wealth Manager/ Retirement Consultant<br>
314 Corder Road<br>
Warner Robins, GA=C2=A0 31088<br>
(478) 225-6750<br>
(478) 225-6740 fax<br>
&lt;image002.png&gt;&lt;<a href=3D"http://www.facebook.com/griggersfinancia=
l" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://www.facebook.com/griggersfin=
ancial</a>&gt;&lt;image003.png&gt;&lt;<a href=3D"http://www.linkedin.com/"; =
target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://www.linkedin.com/</a>&gt;&lt;im=
age004.jpg&gt;&lt;<a href=3D"https://twitter.com/GWMLPL"; target=3D"_blank" =
rel=3D"noreferrer">https://twitter.com/GWMLPL</a>&gt;<br>
Securities offered through LPL Financial<br>
Member FINRA/SIPC<br>
Notice Regarding entry of orders<br>
Do not place orders to buy or sell securities via email or voicemail.<br>
This and all other time sensitive requests should be placed directly with y=
our LPL Representative at (478)-225-6750<br>
This material is intended for the confidential use of the individual or ent=
ity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged=
, proprietary, confidential and exempt from disclosure.=C2=A0 If you are no=
t the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the mater=
ial to the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, dis=
tribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.=C2=A0 If=
 you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender im=
mediately by telephone and destroy this material accordingly.<br>
From: Fot [mailto:<a href=3D"mailto:fot-bounces@autox.team.net";>fot-bounces=
@autox.team.net</a>&lt;mailto:<a href=3D"mailto:fot-bounces@autox.team.net"=
>fot-bounces@autox.team.net</a>&gt;] On Behalf Of <a href=3D"mailto:kkjjk@a=
ol.com">kkjjk@aol.com</a>&lt;mailto:<a href=3D"mailto:kkjjk@aol.com";>kkjjk@=