fot

Re: [Fot] Wheel and tire time

To: "Pierce, Russell" <russell.pierce@lpl.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Wheel and tire time
From: John Hasty <jhasty@mhc-law.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 22:06:27 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: "FOT@autox.team.net FOT@autox.team.net" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Never mind that the rules say we must use 60 profile tires.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 6, 2015, at 1:12 PM, "Pierce, Russell" <russell.pierce@lpl.com> wrote:
>
> Put a set of 195-45-15 tires on the front and 205-50-15 on the rear to give
> me a little more tire to the road on the Macau. No firewall or fender well
> rubbing. Also the shorter front tire drops the nose slightly. I adjusted the
> GAZ adjustables to set the height.
>
> Russell A. Pierce
> Wealth Manager/ Retirement Consultant
> 314 Corder Road
> Warner Robins, GA  31088
> (478) 225-6750
> (478) 225-6740 fax
>
> Securities offered through LPL Financial
> Member FINRA/SIPC
> Notice Regarding entry of orders
> Do not place orders to buy or sell securities via email or voicemail.
> This and all other time sensitive requests should be placed directly with
> your LPL Representative at (478)-225-6750
> This material is intended for the confidential use of the individual or
> privileged, proprietary, confidential and exempt from disclosure.  If you are
> not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the
> material to the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination,
> distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you
> have received this communication in error, please notify the sender
> immediately by telephone and destroy this material accordingly.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission has been sent by a
law firm on a legal matter. It may contain information that is confidential,
privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are not
authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message, any part
of it, or any attachments. If you have received this message in error, please
content and notify the sender immediately of the inadvertent transmission.
There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including
the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication. Thank you
for your cooperation. 11 U.S.C. 528(a)(4) NOTICE. We are a debt relief agency.
We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the federal Bankruptcy Code.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive