fot

[Fot] Racetorations rear shock kit

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Racetorations rear shock kit
From: "Enquiries Road & Track" <enquiries@roadandtrack.net.au>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 20:26:54 +1000

--001a113ecbee54146305251e8df4

i have a Racetorations (UK) rear telescopic conversion "kit" for a TR5/TR6

does anyone else have one of these??.I dont have the rear shocks and trying
to find what was used on them. i've emailed them a few times and got no
answer. in any case, id rather buy a modern gas shock more suited to
everyday road sue then the fancy Spax or other adjustable race shocks they
would try to sell me

thanks Terry

--001a113ecbee54146305251e8df4

these??.I dont have the rear shocks and trying to find what was used on the=
m. i&#39;ve emailed them a few times and got no answer. in any case, id rat=
her buy a modern gas shock more suited to everyday road sue then the fancy =
Spax or other adjustable race shocks they would try to sell me</div><div><b=

--001a113ecbee54146305251e8df4--

--===============6613140910195567326==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com