fot

[Fot] Fwd: 9 DVD Copies Left. Kastner Cup 2015 DVD.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Fwd: 9 DVD Copies Left. Kastner Cup 2015 DVD.
From: Joe Alexander <joealexandervintage@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 09:17:54 -0600

--Apple-Mail-C6E8393D-F98B-49A5-8BFF-A7E400BDF7DD
        charset=us-ascii

FOT:

Down to six copies. This will be the last group that I plan to order from Jo=
hn.

NFI on my part. The Summit Point event was captured very well by our unoffic=
ial FOT videographer. The DVD will a be nice addition to your Triumph archiv=
es.

Hats off to John for his efforts on the behalf of the FOT.

$25 to below address or PayPal Account N197tr4@cs.com

Contact me, please.=20

Thanks,

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, IA 50648
The-vintage-racer.com
Gasketinnovations.com
Cell:  319.464.4711

Begin forwarded message:

> From: John <bfcc@hotmail.co.uk>
> Date: December 9, 2015 at 1:18:24 PM CST
> To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
> Subject: [Fot] 9 DVD Copies Left
>=20
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D8_PRZNFeeyU
>=20
> Anyone who hasn't yet invested in a DVD copy of the Kastner Cup 2015 race I=
've checked with Joe Alexander and he only has nine copies left in stock.  I=
t's unlikely I'll be shipping any others over to him and as this vintage rac=
ing documentary hasn't exactly set the world alight it would be a real help i=
f you could clear him out.  Whilst a niche market DVD covering an all-Triump=
h race was never likely to sell in big numbers I feel it deserves to do bett=
er than it has.  Don't get me wrong, it was something I wanted to do to reco=
rd one of these events for historical purposes as much as anything.  Most of=
 you will have seen the extracts I've uploaded to YouTube from the parade la=
ps but if not take a look (the link should accompany this email).  The race i=
s covered from all these cameras and with so much action captured at once sp=
lit screens were often utilized to keep everything in synch' with up to four=
 viewpoints on screen simultaneously.  This was achieved with the fabulous h=
elp from the racers and their HD in-car cameras plus three trackside cameras=
.  The end result must be fairly unique for a race of this nature.
>=20
> Besides the race there are plenty of interviews including the legendary Mr=
. Kastner himself, Robert Johns, Jerry Barker, Ken Slagle, Dick Stockton, Sa=
m Halkias and many others.  We also have the left-hand drive Macau Racer rep=
lica and Tim Lanocha's 200mph, 1000bhp TR8 supercar which I got to drive and=
 I can't really convey quite how amazing this car is.
>=20
> So if you do not yet have a copy of 'Kastner Cup 2015' please contact Joe A=
lexander and snap one up.
>=20
> John C.
age-racer.com
>=20
>=20

--Apple-Mail-C6E8393D-F98B-49A5-8BFF-A7E400BDF7DD
        charset=utf-8

ix copies. This will be the last group that I plan to order from John.</div>=
 well by our unofficial FOT videographer. The DVD will a be nice addition to=
s or PayPal Account <a href=3D"mailto:N197tr4@cs.com";>N197tr4@cs.com</a></di=
ohn &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:bfcc@hotmail.co.uk";>bfcc@hotmail.co.uk</a>&gt;<br>=
ilto:fot@autox.team.net">fot@autox.team.net</a>" &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:fot@a=

.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt;
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style>
yone who hasn't yet invested in a DVD copy of the Kastner Cup 2015 race I've=
 checked with Joe Alexander and he only has nine copies left in stock.&nbsp;=
 It's unlikely I'll be shipping any others over to him and as this vintage r=
acing documentary hasn't exactly set the world alight it would be a real hel=
p if you could clear him out.&nbsp; Whilst a niche market DVD covering an al=
l-Triumph race was never likely to sell in big numbers I feel it deserves to=
 do better than it has.&nbsp; Don't get me wrong, it was something I wanted t=
o do to record one of these events for historical purposes as much as anythi=
ng.&nbsp; Most of you will have seen the extracts I've uploaded to YouTube f=
rom the parade laps but if not take a look (the link should accompany this e=
mail).&nbsp; The race is covered from all these cameras and with so much act=
ion captured at once split screens were often utilized to keep everything in=
 synch' with up to four viewpoints on screen simultaneously.&nbsp; This was a=
chieved with the fabulous help from the racers and their HD in-car cameras p=
lus three trackside cameras.&nbsp; The end result must be fairly unique for a=
 race of this nature.<br><br>Besides the race there are plenty of interviews=
 including the legendary Mr. Kastner himself, Robert Johns, Jerry Barker, Ke=
n Slagle, Dick Stockton, Sam Halkias and many others.&nbsp; We also have the=
 left-hand drive Macau Racer replica and Tim Lanocha's 200mph, 1000bhp TR8 s=
upercar which I got to drive and I can't really convey quite how amazing thi=
s car is.<br><br>So if you do not yet have a copy of 'Kastner Cup 2015' plea=
@the-vintage-racer.com">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/joe@the-vi=
kquote></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-C6E8393D-F98B-49A5-8BFF-A7E400BDF7DD--

--===============3247311714677620834==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive