fot

[Fot] Sonoma Kastner Cup car eligibility all welcome

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Sonoma Kastner Cup car eligibility all welcome
From: davehogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 23:30:17 +0000 (UTC)
Thread-index: 8SPKqxPsDpkE8rxllBtNPDtFzCrF0A== s=q20140121; t=1453937418; bh=Gra4gayN/l5kkqiUnss9Pd64SaQPY09ZkZS34t6m3Ug=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=MSelkgpSOnp0Dgs8yVzzaVsr+xpmZ6CBTHWBkhL6If7gktLSLBbF/vjAclCRDUtK2 l0ShM8yM19SUyKszHUdbVaSskCRWJNz8FLbDubZRhGRT07hgsjFGa2CGjIgcAX5BeG Ehj1XLpJ6IhcKREJREtbG0FLyoN/LCov/X606xJS8GLPG4nf0209vvv5b5efYZkIcj cqxH0NJhkXU+7mvv758z0WX0nrGOLlEY1UKFnwVYTtZqUFLuBwR0Ytu+sgNb33MXXw JMbegrg05yn09gLum9jstXqZs1bgg48tOKhaZV+f7WhtQ0wDhK/Zmz/sIlmmZOdDXf viPc3etctSR4A==

------=_Part_12283324_21581540.1453937417703

Hello Friends,
This is just a quick reminder regarding car eligibility for the Sonoma Kastner
Cup event.

CSRG is allowing all Triumph powered race cars with a current log book from
their usual vintage race organization to race in the Kastner Cup run group.

All cars will also be able to race in a production or sports run group. Level
of preparation will be considered for group placement and certain cars might be
placed in a faster group. I know most of you and your cars. I don't think
anyone will have a problem racing in another run group.

Roller rockers, Weber carbs and tire differences will not be an issue. All race
cars with a current log book from their organization are allowed.

Further considerations are being made to allow new drivers to join in the event
as well.

If you have any questions let me know and I will do my best to provide the
correct answers.

Dave Hogye
8312-34-4928

------=_Part_12283324_21581540.1453937417703

SRG is allowing all Triumph powered race cars with a current log book from =
their usual vintage race organization to race in the Kastner Cup run group.=
 cars will also be able to race in a production or sports run group. &nbsp;=
Level of preparation will be considered for group placement and certain car=
s might be placed in a faster group. &nbsp;I know most of you and your cars=
. &nbsp;I don't think anyone will have a problem racing in another run grou=
erences will not be an issue. &nbsp;All race cars with a current log book f=

--===============4498426209531606786==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive