fot

Re: [Fot] Helmet dates per CSRG

To: 'John Wilkins' <john@race-dogs.com>, 'John Frymark' <jfrymark@aol.com>, "dlhogye@comcast.net" <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Helmet dates per CSRG
From: John Hasty <jhasty@mhc-law.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 17:48:44 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Everyone please remember that Snell recommends that helmets be replaced after 5
years of use.  I certainly know that my old 2005 helmet was much looser fitting
at the end of last season.  Also, in addition to belts and harness the Hans
strap is dated for replacement every 5 years as well....I found SA2015 Bell
helmets available from several sources.