fot

[Fot] TR6 parts needed

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TR6 parts needed
From: <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 18:16:12 +0000
Walt's TR6 piston request reminded me that we need some panels to fix up the
Beanito's TR6 after this weekends run-in with a pair of Beemers during the WRL
Endurance race at COTA. We got spun and smacked in the front losing the front
valance in full, crunching the passenger fender (it was fiberglass), the hood
and we probably should swap out the two inner fenders and wheel wells. The
radiator and fenders acted as a crumple zone and other than one radiator mount
getting almost ripped off I think the frame is okay. I suppose we could take a
mold off a steel fender and repair the fender but it is worth asking if anyone
might have a RF fiberglass fender.

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com

fot@autox.team.net