fot

[Fot] First timers at Sonoma practice

To: Patty Norlin <panorlin@comcast.net> s=q20140121; t=1456284536; bh=qbF102iRohRQnT/NtqrBgjDNRotTAfU6LsimahHNfm8=; h=Received:Received:Subject:Mime-Version:From:Content-Type: Message-Id:Date:To; b=CY5qpeE/nP/dDB4t0WZcQNK617+DDBlxs+jJu5zi+ETnhnm/10nXJIY1cm7yFsgB5 3DgLL6Ow949N6yOzH4dgsI766ZDCXZZD/5Dn3n0+XODmK/OcshPrLId0OnLCJ0sQuZ m3ahj58vuXPbXPWUEssftWXdi3k7zvyngRRQo3IsfR2HI9s0HVnSZFns/v3mAW3EHU mqNcRIdnrOeJ4c1BvxaSiC9da79M/+OqW7xGi5KTys34XN5I1aGyWDr4cuJ8/Qpe9z ZYe+ltDSvz4IaJSC7y4tr+VY8bkt2Q3l9g7aJuf2RzNxWZcgQQ706WCuE2drnAiWDI JlYTeJOszh/kw==
Subject: [Fot] First timers at Sonoma practice
From: Dave <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 19:28:55 -0800
Cc: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Hello everyone,
If you are coming to race with us at the Sonoma Kastner Cup, the Friday
practice sessions should bring you up to your comfort zone fairly quickly.
If anyone is interested, we could put together a track discussion in the
Kastner Cup garage space sometime on Thursday late afternoon and early in the
day on Friday.  The Friday practice sessions begin after lunch.
The track has a nice flow, but there are a few tricky spots...the blind entry
in turn 2, and the blind hill cresting entry to turn 6, the carousel.  Turn 4
can catch you off guard with it's downhill off camber entry too, but this track
will make you smile big after just a few laps.  Our good friend Steve Belfer
got up to speed very quickly during his first event at Sonoma last October.  He
even beat me in the race.  Frickin frackin, frackin fricken frackin.
Steve and I have a couple good videos on YouTube, as do many others.  They
would be worth a viewing, if just for a peek at a few laps.
Search ArtWithCars and or Dave Hogye on YouTube to find them.
Of course searching Sonoma Raceway or CSRG Sonoma, will expand the options.

Best,
Dave

Sent from my iPad