fot

[Fot] Old Yellow

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Old Yellow
From: Yellow04 <yellow04@tr4racer.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 20:34:42 -0500
I sold my old yellow TR4 back in 2013 to a local guy who took it out once and
decided the open cockpit was not for him. He told me he resold the car to a guy
in England, and I know that the car got repatriated in 2015.

My wife brought home the March 2016 edition of the UK based Classic and Sports
Car magazine, and I spot a little caricature on the bottom of the table of
contents, it's old yellow. Turns out my car was bought by one of their Senior
Contributors. There is a nice shot of the car at speed at Goodwood, still
sporting all my tech stickers, plus a very easy to spot uncle jack memorial
sticker. Too cool.

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive