fot

[Fot] antique tool in need of a home

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] antique tool in need of a home
From: tom strange <tomstrange1300@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 09:18:52 -0500

--001a11403c48149142052ee03ef2

Good morning all,

I have a wheel balancer from my dads gas station, from the early 60's.  I
used this extensively as a kid, working there.  It by far out-balanced the
very early electronic machines.  I remember the fancy dealerships sending
people to my dad, when they could not balance a tire.

I have the balancer itself (complete), the wooden tote that it came with
(holds weights etc), the accessories to balance just the tire to find the
light spot, (occasionally needed on really out of balance wheel/tire
combos) and a couple of the old inflatable hoses for expanding a tire to
get the bead to seat on a rim.

I will be happy to send pics to anyone who would love to have such a
conversation piece in their garage.

It cant really be an antique, because its younger than I am, but it does
pre-date electronic tire balancers.  The name on it is "B&B Aero Dinamic
Incline Position Instrument" made in Sioux City Iowa.

If you think you would like to have this gem, I'd love to sell it off to a
loving home (I really kinda hate to part with it).  I dont know for sure
how we would ship, but if you want it, we will find a way.

Call or email if interested & I'll get some pics for you.

Tom Strange
920-712-5013

--
http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm

--001a11403c48149142052ee03ef2

er from my dads gas station, from the early 60&#39;s.=C2=A0 I used this ext=
ensively as a kid, working there.=C2=A0 It by far out-balanced the very ear=
ly electronic machines.=C2=A0 I remember the fancy dealerships sending peop=
I have the balancer itself (complete), the wooden tote that it came with (h=
olds weights etc), the accessories to balance just the tire to find the lig=
ht spot, (occasionally needed on really out of balance wheel/tire combos) a=
nd a couple of the old inflatable hoses for expanding a tire to get the bea=
o anyone who would love to have such a conversation piece in their garage.<=
than I am, but it does pre-date electronic tire balancers.=C2=A0 The name o=
n it is &quot;B&amp;B Aero Dinamic Incline Position Instrument&quot; made i=
have this gem, I&#39;d love to sell it off to a loving home (I really kinda=
 hate to part with it).=C2=A0 I dont know for sure how we would ship, but i=
ption/tom_strange.htm" target=3D"_blank">http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/cap=
tion/tom_strange.htm</a></div>

--001a11403c48149142052ee03ef2--

--===============8061475409405348326==