fot

Re: [Fot] Floor jack

To: "Dean Tetterton" <tr3a58@verizon.net>, "Scott Janzen" <Janzen@REcatalyst.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Floor jack
From: "Bill Tobin" <william.tobin31@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 11:24:37 -0400
Cc: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
I bought a decent Sears Craftsman aluminum "racing" jack 10 years ago and it
still works great.
Life's too short to but cheap tools.
I did buy out a local hardware store's supply of hand tools recently. They
are changing from their house brand, Do It Best, to Channellock, which is
located 15 miles down the road in Meadville.
I have a whole set for sale, 1/2, 3/8, and 1/4 drives. Deep and shallow
sockets, ratchets. Wrenches. Standard and metric. Nice stuff and it's for
sale. If interested give me a shout. Very reasonable.
I went to an auction Sat and bought a whole set of Wizard sockets and
ratchets in the original box. Sold by Western Auto in the old days. USA
built and decent. I love the old stuff! I also have an old set of Sherman
Klove tools too.
Cheers, Bill----- Original Message -----