fot

Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2017

To: joealexandervintage@gmail.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2017
From: billdentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 14:44:02 -0400

------=_Part_59967_1098789113.1459795442452

WOW! "Old Blue" sure looks good on that poster.  I sure hope Henry Frey puts
that event on his 2017 Racing Schedule.  I'll sure want to come back to
Wisconsin from out west for that event and to crew for him.

If you have never been there, the Blackhawk Farms Raceway has always been the
consummate 'club circuit'.  Big time race teams have used Blackhawk as a
practice track for decades.  While elevation changes are absent, it's a
driver's track with a collection of challenging corners that is perfect for
TRIUMPH race cars.  And if you have not been there recently, you are in for a
special treat, because the current owner has spent bif bucks on the track, and
as club tracks go Blackhawk Farms is downright fancy.

Kastner Cup 2017 has got my attention.

Bill Dentinger