fot

[Fot] 74 1500 for sale

To: FoTTriumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] 74 1500 for sale
From: christopher bock <SeaCubeCo@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 08:10:35 -0400
Amici,
I have to finally accept that I don't have time for this project and must let
her go.

1974 spitfire 1500. In pieces.
This is what I have...
3 engines, 2 ran about 10 years ago, 1 about 20 years ago
3 transmissions
3 rears
The body has a small rust hole in front of driver rear well. No other rust.
1 bonnet that needs some bodywork, almost no rust
1 bonnet that needs small repair by mounting area, no rust
Polyurethane suspension kit
Body mount kit
Full suspension for about 3-4 cars
1 rear roto flex suspension.
Hard top needing paint and assembly, have glass, trim, and mounting hardware.
Engine gasket set.
Have carbs also.

Lots of other stock parts to go with it.

Bring a trailer and $500 and it's yours.  I will need a few days to get it all
together.

Located near Seaford, Delaware.

Sincerely,
Christopher Bock