fot

Re: [Fot] Rear End...NO I mean differential

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Rear End...NO I mean differential
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 22:36:49 -0600
I've done many where just plates were welded in, back before the kits
were available. I bet the original patterns I made from 12 pack
cardboard are somewhere out in the garage.  But these were all done with
only the beginnings of cracks, not where the pins were on the verge of
falling out. The guy whose car was that bad did not like the labor costs
involved in the repair. It ain't a cake walk!

mjb.

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive