fot

Re: [Fot] vintage carburators. on ebay

To: robertten1@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] vintage carburators. on ebay
From: Michael Porter <mdporter@dfn.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2016 19:07:53 -0600
--===============8613406397589554868==
 boundary="------------020404000408090608060406"

On 5/8/2016 12:29 PM, robertten1@aol.com wrote:
> Are these the ones that went missing from the Roadster Factory Sabrina
> project ?

I doubt it, given that these are described as coming with a Coventry
Climax manifold (unless, of course, that's what Triumph's racing
department used).

If Triumph used a bespoke manifold of their own, then it's doubtful
these are the items in question.

Cheers.

--

Michael Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance....

--------------020404000408090608060406

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:robertten1@aol.com";>robertten1@aol.com</a> wrote:<br>
      type="cite"><font size="4" color="blue" face="Arial, Helvetica,
        sans-serif">Are these the ones that went missing from the
        Roadster Factory Sabrina project ?
    I doubt it, given that these are described as coming with a Coventry
    Climax manifold (unless, of course, that's what Triumph's racing
    department used).  <br>
    If Triumph used a bespoke manifold of their own, then it's doubtful
    these are the items in question.<br>
    Cheers.<br>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--

Michael Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking
distance....</pre>

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive