fot

[Fot] TR4 Billet Crankshaft

To: jhasty@mhc-law.com
Subject: [Fot] TR4 Billet Crankshaft
From: John Frymark <jfrymark@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 10:32:49 -0500
Cc: fot@autox.team.net, greg.blake@atkinsglobal.com
I don't know which CA crankshaft mfr you refer to, but Marine Crankshaft has
been able to modify their pattern for rod journal size ( have done both TR and
Chevy SB) and flywheel bolt size and pattern.  I haven't talked with owner
David Eden recently, so can't quote lead time or current prices, but he was
easy to work with...just busy like all good vendors. 714-549-2388 or

www.marinecrankshaftinc.com

There are photos on Fot-racing.com. Bottom crank in photo of 3 is from Marine
Crankshaft. Also the lightest!

John Frymark

Sent from my iPad
fot@autox.team.net