fot

[Fot] Not Triumph but pretty cool (in-car video)

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Not Triumph but pretty cool (in-car video)
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2016 11:44:48 -0500
22 glorious minutes behind the wheel of the Falken Motorsports 911
GT-3 in the rain at Nurburgring.  Apparently they red-flagged the
race for 4 hours and this is after they determined the conditions
were good enough to resume / start racing.  I'm pretty sure the
driver has a custom drivers seat with a special cut-out for his
"attachments".  Around the 16 minute mark is the first time I hear
the driver spin the rear tires - amazing drive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw__fOqTlJo

Tony Drews

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com