fot

[Fot] VSCDA Alert...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] VSCDA Alert...
From: billdentin@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 14:32:14 -0400

------=_Part_77245_1729718660.1465583534022

Amici...

FYI...the VSCDA has just issued the following alert to all folks who race with
them:

"Lithium Ion batteries can short and will catch on            fire. The usual
fire suppressants cannot extinguish such a fire. All            vehicles using
Lithium Ion batteries will be required to have a sticker            indicating
such a battery is on board. The stickers will be provided to            you by
tech and will allow our fire and safety workers to respond
appropriately."

Bill Dentinger

------=_Part_77245_1729718660.1465583534022

with them:</div>

Helvetica, sans-serif">Lithium Ion batteries can short and will catch on
    fire. The usual fire suppressants cannot extinguish such a fire. All
    vehicles using Lithium Ion batteries will be required to have a sticker
       indicating such a battery is on board. The stickers will be provided to
          you by tech and will allow our fire and safety workers to respond
       appropriately."</font></div>

Dentinger</span></div>

------=_Part_77245_1729718660.1465583534022--

--===============4042256417938615302==