fot

[Fot] Fwd: FOT Intro

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Fwd: FOT Intro
From: billdentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 11:20:00 -0400

------=_Part_83714_578251001.1469027999764

-----Original Message-----
From: billdentin <billdentin@aol.com>
To: fot <fot@autox.team.ne>
Cc: roku225x <roku225x@gmail.com>
Sent: Wed, Jul 20, 2016 8:12 am
Subject: FOT Intro

Amici...

I wish to nominate a new TRIUMPH GT6 owner to the FRIENDS of TRIUMPH (FOT).

His name is Nathan Watanabe, and his email address is roku225x@gmail.com.  He
is twenty-five years old, and will soon graduate from college with a degree in
Mechanical Engineering.  He hopes to work in the auto industry.  He has ridden,
rebuilt, and raced motorcycles since he was a kid.  The GT6 is new turf for him
and becoming a member of the FOT will help him avoid having to reinvent the
wheel.  He hopes to prepare the car for competition (autocross or racing).

Can I get a second please.

Bill Dentinger

------=_Part_83714_578251001.1469027999764

style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black">-----Original