fot

Re: [Fot] wire wheels - balancing

To: "'FOT List'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] wire wheels - balancing
From: Jack Brooks <JIBrooks@Live.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 21:36:30 -0700
Charly and anyone else in the area, T and T Tires (Tacoma) had the right
equipment and did a solid balance job on my wire wheels.  Richard took the time
to measure the high spot on each tire and the low spot on the rim, and reset
the tires to that point.  He performed the work considering both static and
dynamic balance to take care of both the "hopping" and "wobble" at under
$20/tire.  I also spent some time talking to Ed (the middle one).  They
insisted that I come back for them to verify the balance with and on-car
balance machine.  I will do that in the next week or two.

This was an awesome recommendation for a 1st class, very professional shop.
Both Richard and Ed were quite familiar with you and I suspect I may have been
charged more because of that.  <Kidding>

Thank you Charly,

Jack