fot

[Fot] Nomination

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Nomination
From: Yellow04 <yellow04@tr4racer.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 06:18:04 -0400
Cc: cricket1123@frontiernet.net
I was surprised to find out this guy was not already amongst our ranks, but
during a phone call this week I realized he slipped through the cracks somehow.
I am pleased to nominate Cricket, the talented wrench who supports Kastner Cup
winner Randy Williams.

Anybody who has seen Welk Vintage in action knows Randy and Cricket are a force
to be reckoned with on track, usually bringing a beautiful TR3 and an E-Type to
the track. The cars are always beautiful and very well prepared, a testament to
Cricket's abilities and passion. As a bonus, if anybody has any questions about
roundy-round stock car racing, he's done that as both a driver and mechanic,
Cricket would be your go-to guy!

Can I have a second please?

cricket1123@frontiernet.net

fot@autox.team.net