fot

Re: [Fot] Spitfire 2296 small journal dual row crank gear wanted

To: "'Don Couch'" <don@dcphotos.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Spitfire 2296 small journal dual row crank gear wanted
From: "Spitfire Racing" <Spitfire_Racing@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 08:51:51 -0400
Try Joe Siam at Checker Flag Racing on the left coast. I believe he has a
stock of them. I make small production runs from time to time but am out of
them at this point and likely won't make more until winter hits. I presume
you mean the 1147cc and 1296cc based engines with the prefix of FC and FD;
FE.

Russ Moore
Spitfire #49