fot

Re: [Fot] Triumphs At Sebring

To: Jerry Van Vlack <jerryvv@roadrunner.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Triumphs At Sebring
From: Joe Alexander <joealexandervintage@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 21:03:31 -0500
FOT:

For dates, schedules, costs, etc.:

Google sites including Amelia Island, Sebring, Historic Sports Racing.

There is so much more information there than I could ever provide.

-----------------------------

I am supplying some limited support to our friends from the UK that are
shipping their Sebring Triumphs to Amelia Island and to be at this event in
celebration of when their cars ran this iconic event. (And to the Kastner Cup)

I am not organizing this as a FOT event.

I plan to attend, but not bring a car. I also hope my offspring will be able to
attend. Then wife and I may be off for a cruise. Seems like a great Florida
late winter vacation to me.

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, IA 50648
The-vintage-racer.com
Gasketinnovations.com
Cell:  319.464.4711

> On Aug 25, 2016, at 8:41 PM, Jerry Van Vlack <jerryvv@roadrunner.com> wrote:
>
> Joe, what are the dates?
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Joe Alexander
> Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2016 3:34 PM
> To: fot@autox.team.net
> Subject: [Fot] Triumphs At Sebring
>
> Glen is correct.
>
> The 12 Hours of Sebring is not for everyone.
>
> You have to be a special kind of crazy to go.
>
> If you do go, chances are that you will return at least once.
>
> I have been three times and drove the Vintage support race once.

This one should be extra special.