fot

[Fot] Bring a Buy/Sell Info

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Bring a Buy/Sell Info
From: Jerry Poole <jerrypoole@arkansas.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 07:53:27 -0400 (EDT)

------=_Part_410375328_1477884626.1473767607080

I wanted to bid on an Argo Super Vee that was listed on BAT. Registered as per
their instructions until I came to "PAYMENT" They wanted credit card
information,: WAY MORE INFORMATION THAN I WANTED TO GIVE TO SOMEONE I DID NOT
KNOW OR HOW GOOD THEIR ONLINE SECURITY WAS!!!! So I passed on bidding the car.
JMO. Jerry

------=_Part_410375328_1477884626.1473767607080

12pt; color: #000000"><div>I wanted to bid on an Argo Super Vee that was listed
on BAT. Registered as per their instructions until I came to "PAYMENT"
&nbsp;They wanted credit card information,: &nbsp; WAY MORE INFORMATION THAN I
&nbsp;WANTED TO GIVE TO SOMEONE I DID NOT KNOW OR HOW GOOD THEIR ONLINE
SECURITY WAS!!!! &nbsp;So I passed on bidding the car. &nbsp;JMO.
------=_Part_410375328_1477884626.1473767607080--

--===============8850559456718718920==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com