fot

[Fot] RE TR4 Second Gear Bush

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] RE TR4 Second Gear Bush
From: "Enquiries Road & Track" <enquiries@roadandtrack.net.au>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 08:11:33 +1000

--001a11444b4e2236f1053c93223e

that arrangement was originally used in the british police cars and then
the Stag. i dont recall it was ever used in TR's. my (rather vague)
recollection is the gear is different as the lube hole is in a different
place to the brass bushed gear and the top hat (washer) section is thicker.
 the steel bushes were staked in place with a tiny ball bearing and did not
float like the brass bush

--001a11444b4e2236f1053c93223e

 cars and then the Stag. i dont recall it was ever used in TR&#39;s. my (ra=
ther vague) recollection is the gear is different as the lube hole is in a =
different place to the brass bushed gear and the top hat (washer) section i=
s thicker. =C2=A0the steel bushes were staked in place with a tiny ball bea=

--===============7179299188283846386==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive