fot

Re: [Fot] Tr6 transmission

To: sjanzen@me.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Tr6 transmission
From: malaboge@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 22:22:53 -0400

------=_Part_36766_11795078.1474510972515

Scott,

Is this a race car? If so , toss the spring and don't look back! The factor=
y put that in there to stop the "sizzle" as the factory described it, from =
the gear shifter. Totally superfluous on a racer...just one more thing to f=
ail at the worst possible time.

Kinda lost my Sizzle myself...
Nick in Nor Cal