fot

[Fot] Mainshaft ball bearing done!

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Mainshaft ball bearing done!
From: Bob Kramer <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 21:00:01 -0500
Thanks for all the advice both public and private. One suggestion had me going
into my Dremel tool box where I found a suitable ball to cut away the hardest
surface and I was able to move to a carbide burr to dig a little deeper
followed by a 3/16th drill bit. I cut a little at a time and made the perfect
hole to closely match the one on the original main shaft. It all went well.
Cheers to the list, I knew I'd get the help I needed!

Sent from my iPhone
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive