fot

[Fot] Maryhill races - October 7 and 8, 2017. Featured Marque isTriumph

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Maryhill races - October 7 and 8, 2017. Featured Marque isTriumph.
From: Charly <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 09:20:31 -0500
Cc: starke@nwinsctr-mi.com
 Friends,
A special notice from the great Northwest:

We wanted to let you know that Triumph will be the
featured Marque at Maryhill in 2017.  The Hill Climb is now sanctioned
by the Maryhill Loops Vintage HillClimb Assn. rather than Sovren,
however, it is still a Sovren Points Race and 60-80 % of the Entrants
are still Sovren Drivers.
 I understand that Glen Cooper is the
current President of the Tyee Triumph Club and it would be great if
you could forward this email to his attention. It would also be great if we
could forward t his
information to the VTR.
I have personally run in quite a few of the hillclimbs, as so have other
Triumph racers from the area,
such as Mike Mehl;TR4, Jeff Quick;TR4A, Tony Garmey;TR250K, and others I may
not recall.
You can see videos of the hillclimbs by searching maryhill hillclimb or going
to my you tube site
charlypm44
Thanks for spreading the word,
Charly Mitchel